Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Sharon K." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2012 08:02:42 -0500
Hi All,
I'm having an issue which is driving me "crazy."  By mistake, I downloaded the toolbar, shopathome.com.  I kept getting drop down ads and quickly realized that I needed to delete the toolbar.  I did so, using the Add/Remove feature.  The toolbar disappeared from the Add/Remove list, but it remains in the list of toolbars when I right click, though it is unchecked.
I have also done a search of shopathome and nothing show up.  Yet, I keep getting a drop down ad for H&R Block, with the shopathome.com logo to the left. I uncheck the ad, but it reappears again. When I uncheck it for the second time, it finally goes away.
Please help me to find a resolution.
Thank you.  And thanks for all of the help I've received via all of the posts on PCSOFT.
Sharon K.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com