Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:31:09 -0500
From: William Patton
Date: March 15, 2004
Subject: IE5.5 setup

Hello,  I am running Win98ME and IE 5.5.  I am having problems with IE.  For
example, in my other post I state that autocomplete will no longer work.  I
had recently installed IE 6.0SP!, but did not care for it and went into
"add/remove programs" and elected to return to my 5.5 version.  Now things
are worse and so I was going into add/ remove to "rebuild" IE5.5, but IE is
no longer listed there.  I then attempted to reinstall version 5.5 from the
complete setup files that I retained on my computer.  Setup would not work
stating that I have a newer version on my computer.  It still thinks I have
v6.0, but going to IE, about, I clearly have v5.5.  Please advise on how to
proceed.  I only want v5.5.  Thank you, William Patton

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml