Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doyle Hirsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 08:23:04 -0500
>From: Bob Miyake-Stoner <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Defrag sucks
>Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 02:00:15 EST
>
>     A few weeks ago, defrag completely screwed up my hard disk.  I had to
>run
>scandisk to repair it enough even to boot the computer.  In the process,
>scan
>disk created 63 new directories that contained all my old files, but in a
>tremendous hodgepodge.  Programs would not run, but fortunately I was able
>retrieve my data before I reformatted and reinstalled Win 98.  What a
>hassle!!!
>     Now I'm scared even to run defrag.  But I guess I should risk it.

Bob,
   If you got the bucks I would buy Executive Software's Disk 6.0. It puts
Microsludge's pathetic defragmenter to shame. It's much faster too and
doesn't require you to shut down all background programs. I usually play a
few games of freecell while Diskeeper is defraging away. Altho it costs
about $50 from buy.com, you can download an free evaluation version which
runs for 30 days. The URL is www.execsoft.com.

                  Doyle Hirsch

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html