Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Clemence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2013 06:17:57 +0000
Hi Mark,

Thank you very much for explaining this, I did not realise that Skype etc. was owned by Microsoft. I have now installed Thunderbird and Open Office but I accept I will just have to access some services through my Microsoft account, (I am still using windows mail until I can transfer my address book and history etc.).

Thanks again,

John.

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Mark Rode

Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎26‎ ‎August‎ ‎2013 ‎20‎:‎37

To: [log in to unmask]

>I was wondering if there is anyway to use this operating system

>without having everything going through a Microsoft account?

Yes, but if you want to use a service Microsoft owns, or want to

purchase an app from the MS Store, you will have to log in. MS owns

Skype, XBOX, Skydrive, Hotmail, Outlook mail, Windows live mail, Sky

drive and a few others. It wouldn't be so bad if MS would decide on

exactly what all in compassing service they wish to put everything

under and put out documentation that explains how this is all suppose

to work instead of leaving it up to the consumer to try and make

sense out of it.  First it was Hotmail, then it was Windows Live,

then when that didn't work out they switched it to Outlook, now they

are thinking about some other name that ties in with windows phone

plus the XBOX user and log in are completely different. They have

left the consumer completely confused. Google, and Yahoo aren't much

better. Every company wants to create a online group of services in

the cloud that you won't want to leave.

>- it just seems rather invasive, perhaps I am being neurotic.

You're right, it is invasive, and annoying but it kind of reminds me

of how we started on the Internet, before the web, with such services

as Compuserv, Prodigy, and AOL, and  look how they ended up.

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download

                     visit our download web page at:

                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:

                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>