Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Laurie Hand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 2009 12:35:05 -0500
Thanks so much to those who tried to help.  In investigating via a search, I
came upon a statement that indicated that the exact file which I had
"infected" was a false positive reading with Spybot 1.5.2, which was the
version I was using.  So I unistalled that version, and installed the newest
version, and the scan ran clean.

I don't know why Spybot doesn't upgrade to the newest version, or even tell
you about it, when doing the weekly updates.  I wish it would at least TELL
me that I could go get a newer version.  But my problem is now solved.  I
wanted to post this reply and thanks, so the next time it happens to
somebody, they can find it in the archives and not go through the week I
just encountered.

Laurie Hand

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml