Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"M. Jelley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 07:41:42 -1000
To all who kindly responded to my request for help on Outlook Express.  Its
good to know you are all out there when we need you !  I did manage to find
some knowledge base articles that were very helpful and the whole process
took about 3 minutes once I had all of your directions and the article in
front of me.

Incidentally, in case others are experiencing a marked slow down in starting
and shutting down Outlook Express:  I discovered in my research that Norton
AntiVirus 5.0 and OE have a little thing going - and it isn't pretty!
Apparently Symantec is aware of this conflict and they are working on it but
in the meantime if this sounds like something you have been experiencing
lately try this fix:
    Reset NAV to scan "program files only" during the time that you plan to
be on OE.  It's easily reset afterwards for cruising the internet.  This
seems to temporarily stop the conflict and OE opens and closes without a
hitch.
Thanks again and hope this helps someone as you have helped me!
Marianne Jelley

"I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give
you the formula for failure: Try to please everybody."
                                                -- Anonymous

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html