Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 08:51:49 -0600
I ran Housecall virus scan and discovered that the Cokegift.exe that someone sent to me last year contained the "Joke Geschenk" virus.  Housecall was unable to clean this file but I deleted it manually.  I am not sure what effect this virus may have had but I am glad to be rid of it and appreciate Alan Thompson for sharing the information.    Housecall also informed me that I have a large number of compressed files that are corrupted; specifically ".cab" files in C:\Win98cab.  The majority of these are between Win98_27.cab and Win98_68.cab.  I am unclear as to the significance of this finding and I am wondering if anyone can tell me how I should respond to this now that I know.

TIA
Charlie Marsh

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml