Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 15:09:17 -0700
A friend of mine has Vista Home Premium (but that's not the problem).
She bought and installed Office 2010 Home and Student, and called for my
help to configure Outlook (NOT Outlook Express...) to talk to AT&T's
email hosted at Yahoo.

I found and filled in everything it needs, and when Outlook tests the
configuration a test message it has sent appears in the Inbox,
indicating that that much is correct....

BUT she still can't really send a message.  My only clue is that when I
launch Outlook on her machine, it comes up claiming to be part of a
trial version of Office 2010 *Professional*, which has expired.

It appears that in order to Activate the Home and Student instance, I
need to convince the machine to forget that it ever had an Office
Professional trial version installed.  My guess would be that there's
something in the registry, but I don't know what or where.  (I've never
edited the registry directly on Vista or W7 -- does regedit still exist
and work?

  If all else fails, I have a fresh download of Thunderbird on a USB
stick -- but I seem to recall it took a couple of tried to configure
Tbird to talk to my (vanilla!) ISP, so I'd prefer to be able to use the
config that apparently works, and my friend uses Outlook at work and
figured the same at home would minimize the learning curve....

David Gillett

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml