Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Howie Thurer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 2009 09:01:17 -0400
I believe the file size is correct, just the new file is empty.

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Don Penlington
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 2:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Blank files on network drive

Howie wrote:
>Just a regular windows explorer copy or move.>>

I can think offhand of at least 3 "regular" ways---Ctrl+c/Ctrl+v, drag n drop, right click copy/paste. Try some alternative methods and see what happens.

<<Any way to determine which files are corrupted (empty file) without opening=
  each and every file?>>

Right click/Properties and check file size. Or, quicker, select the first file and read the file size in the status bar just above the taskbar, then arrow down to select the next file and so on. (You'll need to enable status bar in View Options).

Don Penlington