Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Breck Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 10:03:01 -0600
Mazharul:
I'm not sure you have the computing power to run server. Microsoft does
recommend a "more potent / faster" machine.
Secondly, since Workstation and Server are virtually identical (save for
some networking tools) why would you want to run both? Why not remove
Workstation and put server on?

If you load server on this machine, you will have nearly half the hard drive
taken up with operating system files alone!

Breck

* I have a 486-66 with 16Mb RAM and 1.2gig Quantum hard drive. At present
* I got dual boot system of Windows 95 and Windows NT Workstation 4.0. Now
* I want the Windows NT Server 4.0 too. I know I can install NT
* Workstation 4.0 and NT Server 4.0.  But is it possible to install the
* Windows NT Server in my computer? So that I can choose any one of these
* three operation systems - Windows 95,NT Workstation 4.0 and NT Server
* 4.0 .
* Mazharul Islam

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html