Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Max Timchenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 00:43:48 +0200
Hello Patrick,

Friday, December 03, 1999, 5:15:37 AM, you wrote:

PB> Yes it is. As a matter of fact Microsoft Designed NT to dual boot with
PB> DOS,Win9x.

PB> However I recommend you go out and purchase Partiton Magic, it comes with
PB> Boot Magic,  and you can actually
PB> hide you Windows Partion when you boot, and unhide your NT partition.

PB> The Parition Magic demo on www.powerquest.com lets you setup the partiton of
PB> your choice, but not actually
PB> enable it. I did this before I purchased it so that I'd know what I was
PB> doing when I had the real thing.

PB> --Patrick Black

You can get multiboot feature for free... get Ranish Partition Manager
from the internet... very unfriendly interface, but will do the job.
System Commander can handle this too, but it only does multiboot. P.
Magic is a really good package that does many good things and IMHO
everyone should have it.

+=-.
| Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
| [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
| FAX (413)431-4014               ICQ 2386792
|
| Freelance website and graphics designer
| Visit my site : http://maxwd.hypermart.net
|
| Editor - Graphics artist
| NOSPIN group