Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Maurice J. Reid" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 May 2004 12:35:35 -0600
Re-submitted per 5/20/04 e-mail from Davis Gillette
----- Original Message -----
From: Maurice J. Reid
To: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2004 4:18 PM
Subject: Link mis-directon

Every so often, not on a regular basis, but enough to make it annoying, I have the following problem. When attempting to go to a known website from my "favorites" list or clicking on a trusted link from an e-mail document, I am occasionally mis-directed to a website "Under Construction" called: "IT Works, Interactive Private Limited" out of Singapore.It doesn't request me to do anything (which obviously I would not in any case). Still, it has happened enough to concern me. Has anyone else experienced this? The most recent instance was today, when my MSN start-up page did not come up and I was given the link to "microsoft.com" to check it out. I clicked and lo and behold up come old "IT Works" (still "under construction"). My 98se has all the security bells and whistles, including Ad-Aware, Spywareblaster, Spybot, AVG, Zone Alarm. pop-up killers, etc.I have not detected any problems in my system that I can trace back to this website, but it's a little scary. I would appreciate any suggestions or comments. I use MYIE2, which by the way, although a shell, is in my opinion far superior to IE.

thanks,

Maurice Reid

                       http://freepctech.com/rode