Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:39:16 -0700
Try going into MSCONFIG through start/run and check the startup programs
listing. Uncheck anything dealing with Real. After you restart your
computer you should not be bothered by Real yet it will still be on your
computer and able to run Real type videos. I don't particularly like
Real, but sometimes it is required if you want to view certain items.
After you are done using it, you can turn it off by right clicking the
icon on the bottom right of the desktop and telling it to exit/stop. If
it is like quicktime, you will need to uncheck it again from the startup
programs list.

I hope this helps.

Tom Mayer

Robert Citkowitz wrote:
> Many thanks for your comprehensive reply, Anna.
> I've already got Real Player, and it's nagging me to update it. What's the lesser evil, updating or trying to uninstall (I also have Media Player and Dell/Musicmatch)?
> Since I already have it, would I be losing any services the others don't provide by uninstalling?
> Rob

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml