Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 10:14:11 -0400

Michael,

You are correct.  Outlook Express *AND* Outlook9x ALL use the spell
checker from MS Office.  None of the Outlook programs have their
own spell checkers.

What may have confused Karl is that Express will run without
Office (hence no spell checking) but the 97 and 98 versions
MUST have office installed.