Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"g.Computer9f" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 2009 18:30:13 -0400
If you are reinstalling the Operating System, you must set in the bios (if it is not already set) to try to boot from a CD before trying to boot from the hard drive.

If you want a clean installation, it doesn't matter what OS is on the hard drive.  When the CD boots, it will start the windows installation.  It will ask you if you want to format the partition where you want to put windows.  Say yes (assuming you have backed up any DATA files or DOWNLOADED files, etc. that you want to keep).

You will of course, have to reinstall all of your software.

AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: D JONES
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 12:12 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Removing Windows

The old version was on board when I bought the laptop with
Hi Michael

The old version was on board when I bought the laptop with no Key or back up CD. I decided to buy my own copy when my lap top started telling me I had a corrupted file and to reboot. I have also built two desktops using Windows XP Home and decided to use a new copy of XP pro so that all my PC 's are more compatible with each other. I also prefer XP pro.

Dorothy