Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2013 00:42:01 -0500
I am not an expert, but I tried that 'partners' link and it is now
invalid. So you might have gone to a bad site that let a trojan/virus
into your system.

You may want to turn off Java (tools; Add-ons; plugins) and see if that
may help.

You might also want to run Malwarebytes to check if it can find anything.

One question: Did you download Firefox for Facebook? Or Firefox from a
site other than Mozilla.org?

I know this isn't much but maybe someone familiar with Facebook can help
out.

J Bourvic