Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 19 May 2009 13:20:08 -0500
AVG says there's a license error.  A screen pops up and says: License number
could not be fully verified.

I've been running this version of AVG for awhile now.  So I need to
uninstall it before I try to reinstall it.

When I try to uninstall it I get an error at the end of it all:

Local machine: installation failed
    Installation:
        Error: Action failed for file avi7.avg: creating

backup....
            Error 0x80070020 %DESTINATION% =

"C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Avg\avi7.avg.install_backu

p", %SOURCE% =

"C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Avg\avi7.avg"
                Error 0x80004004

What can I do?

Diane Kroeckel

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: