Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Carroll Grigsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 19:42:32 -0500
On Thursday 28 February 2002 02:52 pm, you wrote:
> Is software out there that will allow me to repartition my hard drive
> without formatting etc.  Need more space with my OS, but have lots of
> unused space on other partitions.  Thanks Carol

Carol:

Yes -- the most widely used program for this purpose is Partition Magic,
although there are some other programs that will do the same job. I've used
it for several years for a variety of disk management tasks, including
changing partition sizes, and it has never messed anything up.

A couple of tips before you start:
1. Be sure that you back up all of your critical data.
2. Clean and defrag each partition.
3. Read the manual. It's well written and leads you through a number
of scenarios, including changing partition sizes.

PM is especially useful if you want to install another OS, such as another
Microsoft product or even Linux. The only drawback is that it is
commercial software, not shareware or freeware.

Regards,
Carroll Grigsby

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com