Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Prettyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 07:42:49 -0500
This is a new on to me. Hopefully not to everyone on the list.
I have a email buddy who uses Web TV for email. He has received email from
another buddy
fine for a couple of years then all of a sudden the pages come in solid
black and unreadable. He
can print out the letter and read it fine, but on the monitor it is black
background with the print
unlegable, but it is there. This is only from one source all other email is
fine. Hopefully someone
has the answer.
Thanks,
Jim Prettyman