Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 10:24:54 -0500
I am missing my Modem Status Icon in my system tray (next to clock).
I used to get that when connected to my ISP through DUN.
When right clicked, I saw status/disconnect button.
System:
Win95a, patched with Winsock2, DUN1.2a (not DUN 1.3).
Things I did lately:
I un installed MSIE 4.01sp1, "overwrote" Win95(950) with
a quick and dirty reinstall. I did NOT overwrite all my
newer versions of any files, (I kept a list/version numbers).
I checked Update Tool, and reinstalled ALL my system patches.
I can't say if I put MSIE 4.01sp1 back before or after
the system patches...
I did not have to reinstall my modem drivers,
 (USR Sportster/Voice v.90)
So it leaves me with two questions:

1) What installs the Modem Status Icon in the System Tray?

2) Should I confirm I installed MSIE LAST by un installing
it and reinstalling it...?

PS: I have had various Icons of different types from different
programs (or patches/updates) that have all done this function
in the past.
I guess the biggest "problem" I have in my current
"configuration" is that I can't disconnect DUN in mid-session.
There is "no place" to disconnect...
I only get a "Open Connections" box on browser closure,
with the message: "Do you want to Disconnect?"
     TIA,  Rick
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html