Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2008 19:45:39 EDT

James  Pictore wrote:
> Hi
> Is there any way to arrange the web sites  in "favorites" to alphabetical
order. The haphazard way they are arranged now  makes it difficult to find
anythng quickly.
> Thank you in  advance.
> James Pictore

The "Alpha" setting works good, but for those web site favorites I  use most
frequently, I place to the top part of my list...some daily, some  weekly.
Just left-click and hold on site Name/Title, then scroll  your chosen to the
top of the list.
You couldn't utilize the Alpha in this case.
HTH
Micke Jinks

listings at AOL Autos.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: