Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 01:00:14 EDT
I get the same thing on my computer. I have Win Me, MS Office 2000, Norton's
SystemWorks2001. No MS Word (unless as part of WinMe).

The windows that open on startup are "My Computer" style - the exact same
thing.

Trying process of elimination, I deselected "Scanreg" under msconfig -
Startup. The problem stopped. This seemed to be the source, except that it
came back several days later. "Scanreg" was still deselected.

I would appreciate ANY info on this annoying, but seemingly harmless
problem.

You wrote:

Date:    Tue, 24 Oct 2000 18:51:57 +0200
From:    Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: C: Listing

Never heard of this either. What kind of listing is it - a DOS "dir" type
listing (i.e. white monospaced characters on a black background)? A windows
explorer listing? When does it appear - before the windows desktop appears
(this would suggest something in c:\autoexec.bat) or afterwards (which would
suggest a shortcut in c:\windows\start menu\programs\startup)?

Joe

http://profiles.msn.com.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html