Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 03:28:42 -0500
Good morning Robert

The short answer to your question would be:  It all depends on
the program!

The long answer:   Each program is different,  Some reference the
registry, Some are dependant on other programs (and need to know
where they are).   Small programs generally don't mind being
moved,  Others will not work if moved.  For most Non windows
standard programs you can Try to move them then see if they work
properly.  If they do fine.. leave them alone in their new
location.   If they don't work after moving them,  Simply Move
them back  Uninstall and reinstall to the new location so the
registry settings and dependencies can be reset properly.

The error message you are receiving is a general warning.  as it
says  programs  "May" not work.  doesn't mean they Wont!   Try it
and see what happens.  Worst case scenario you move it back and
leave it there or you have to uninstall/reinstall  (back up any
important files first).

I do hope that helps

Christy White

On 11/9/01 at 10:36 AM Robert Zeoli wrote:

>I want to organize all the programs in C:\Program Files into
several
>different new folders like misc, games, office,  microsoft.  Do
I have to
>delete these programs then reinstall?  When I just try to move
the folder
>in windoze explorer I get a message the program may no longer
work if I
>move it.  I have 3 pcs that run ME, 98SE, and 95.
>thanks

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>