Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:19:51 -0500
As a long time Eudora user I think you are out of luck on discarding them
automatically.  When the email arrives at your Inbox, the attachment is a
part of the email, just encoded.  Eudora decodes and saves the attachment
automatically.  Eudora doesn't have a way to know that you don't want these
particular attachments (there is no way to filter on attachments, only on
headers).  I just have my Eudora set to discard attachments when I discard
the message. If I want to save the message but not the attachment, I just
right click on the attachment and delete it from there.  I don't think
folks realize how annoying those personal "cards" are.

Doug

At 3/8/2002 10:14 AM, Changhsu P. Liu wrote:

>I use Eudora. A vcf or dat file would be attached when the sender with that
>info send me an e-mail. To make things worse, you get the same file each
>time the sender send you a message. Windows automatically add a number
>after the name of the sender so file wouldn't be erased. So, if the sender
>send you 10 messages, you get 10 VCF with name.vcf, name1.vcf,
>name2.vcf.... I usually manually delete all of them but wonder if there is
>a way not to receive them at all.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml