Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Steve Millman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 16:17:45 -0600
Hi all,

I have been experiencing this anomoly for a time.. and updated my IE
thinking it bad.  No change.

Microsoft had two messages I found related to this.. one related to a
Norton module conflict (that module does not exist on my machine).   The
other refers to the View/Encode options..  being set wrong.

In experimenting I found that truly when the Encoding is set to Western
European Windows it works.. however two issues remain..
1.   The setting to Western european windows will not "stick"..  it
resets whenever I change or refresh the screen..
2.   Some screens that display the red x display a message saying that
they cannot refresh the screen (due to IE Security) after the
View/Encoding/Western European (windows) is set..  and insist on
"restarting" instead.. and then the red 'x''s are back again.

This is not happening in Navigator.. only Explorer and must be a bug..
By the way, I am now using IE 6.0.

Any clues or thoughts.   Does someone perhaps have a inroad to
Microsoft, where they can be advised of this problem?

Thanks for your help,

Steve Millman

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>