Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robin Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 19:06:13 -0500
I think it's time to get a new desktop. My 133 W-95 has served me well,
but with XP coming out, I thought it might might be a good time to go to a
new operating system.The major negatives I've heard are the phone home
issues of registering, and I have little problem if all I have to do is re
register after major upgrades. My question is, would it be better or
virtually the same to buy a system after they are actually shipped with XP,
or buy a system with 98 or ME(which?) and upgrade. I have heard it would be
better to get NT for the upgrade, but it that necessary for a surfer, not a
worker.

And sorry Susan, I'll try to remember next time

                       http://freepctech.com/rode