Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Norman Ushijima <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2008 02:53:59 -0400
Thank you Peter.  I think I'll try Cookie Monster.  I vaguely recall using Karenware's cookie utility a few years back...a pretty good program.

I went back into the temporary internet files folder to see if I missed any option to remedy the problem.  It was back to normal...all the old and new cookies were displayed.  It's like the warning light in my car that went off when I reached the mechanic.

Thank you again for providing an alternative to messing with the temporary internet files folder and ending up with a strange situation.

Norman Ushijima

Date:    Sat, 29 Mar 2008 13:01:22 -0400
From:    Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Missing cookies

Hello Norman,

Your question is almost like a riddle: The cookies are missing,yet you
can see them in the cookies folder.
I don't know the reason - it could be because of a corrupted  user
profile or because of a Microsoft update,
like a security update.
How to copy data from a corrupted user profile to a new profile in
Windows XP

The default location for cookies is "C:\Documents and
Settings\UserName\Cookies"

Actually I show the same symptoms - the cookies used to be mixed with
the temp internet files,
now they only show under Cookies.
Rather than worry about it, I "invested" (free) in a cookie manager.
Much easier than exploring the temp internet or cookies folder(s)
Some examples:
http://www.ampsoft.net/utilities/CookieMonster.php
http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptcookie.asp
The 2 above give the most info - Some others below:
http://www.historykill.info/cookie-manager.htm     Look under Utilities
http://pmdevigne.home.dyndns.org/
CookieWall
http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/network/cookie.htm
http://www.reohix.com/cookiespook.htm

BTW,most of the above sites also list some other, very useful
 utilities.

Hope this helped a little :)

Peter E.