Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 22:00:59 +1000
Arshad writes:

<<How can I copy a programme from C drive to floppies so that it is=20
copied on to floppy 1, 2 3 etc. consecutively without breaking=20
the sequence.
My original floppies have become corrupted, but the programme on=20
computer is still working>>

I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to do, but it's no use just copying
a program to floppies unless it's the installation file you are copying.
(That is, if you wish later to re-install the program). That's because most
programs make entries in the registry when you install them, so they won't
work if those registry entries aren't there.  Also, many programs install
.dll and other files into various parts of Windows, outside their own
program folder.

As to bridging across multiple floppies, there are many free utilities
available--I use JLC Splitit 95, as it doesn't require any software to
re-join the files later, and it's very simple to use.
http://www.jlctools.com/jlcsplitit/index.htm

Don Penlington

 From beach at Surfers Paradise.
Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode