Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 21:33:50 -0600
Dave,

What your friend has is an adware program. This program, and many like it,
has to be manually installed which means it probably came bundled with
another program he installed. Many freeware programs do this to help defray
costs. Ad-aware and SpyBot may detect it and if so, it can be
quarantined/deleted. Keep in mind that the program it was installed with may
not function properly if the adware is deleted.

More information and removal instructions can be found at Symantec's site:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/adware.sahagent.html

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Moore" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 7:15 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] possible virus infection

I encountered a problem on a friends computer today that I need help with.
The computer is a Dell (speed not known) running W98.  A McAfee virus
program continues to pop up a "bundle.exe" window.  I searched and found the
program but it would not allow me to delete it since it appears to be
running in the background.  In doing a websearch, it appears that this is
some type of parasite or virus.  Can anyone enlighten me (and the listserv
group) on what this is and how it can be deleted.

Thanks.
Dave
Bryan, TX

                     support at our newest website: