Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 14:39:58 -0700
I tried Firefox quite awhile ago, and didn't particular like it. However, I
am part of a small esoteric group that liked Opera 8 enough to pay money to
register it! Opera was the first to offer tabbed browsing, but it also has
a zoom feature that I have found indispensable.

With Opera, a click of the mouse, or a hotkey, zooms any hard to read site.
This alone is worth the registration fee to these middle aged eyes. Add the
"magic wand" for form filling forms, and passwords, as well as an odd
artificial intelligence thing called mouse gestures, and you have a very
productive, and safe browser. Opera doesn't ship with Java but they make it
available if you want to install it. Of course, your vulnerability is
increased with Java.

Opera 8 is free with advertising in the corner, and 40 bucks to register...
20 if you are a student. Registration is for all supported Operating
systems. http://www.opera.com/

Rode
The NOSPIN Group
http://www.freepctech.com/rode/

At 11:00 AM 5/31/2005, you wrote:
>I see there's been quite a bit of correspondence lately on the pros and
>cons of Firefox v. IE.
>
>I suggest that perhaps the best of both worlds is freeware Maxthon, which
>is essentially a skin for IE which adds much more functionality to IE such

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml