Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 16:13:01 -0600
At 12:53 PM 10/13/98 , you wrote:
>Hello
>
>A friend of mine sent me a little stand alone programme. It basically
>consists of a smallish window with a photograph in it. By using the
>cursor/mouse one can zoom in or out of the picture. You can pan left or
>right through 360 degrees or up and down. I went looking for the programme
>on the web and I found a Java applet that gives a similar effect, but
>nothing that will generate these little programmes. The only name I found
>was IPIX. If anyone can give me more info it will be very much appreciated
>
>TIA...Mick

Mick,

I know that technology you are talking about, I have a friend who occasionally
sends me these little rolling, scrolling pictures.

You can find the technology at:   http://www.ipix.com

They have the the plug-in available for download as well as the technology
for sale to build these little applications.

Bob Wright  -   The NOSPIN GROUP
   [log in to unmask]   -   http://nospin.com
Listserv Owner   PCBUILD  -  PCSOFT
                          PC-PDA  -   I-GAMES