Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2006 10:11:12 -0800
Rick already noted that you may need to find the original media for the
older version. There may be a way around this that you can try - if you
can't find the old media. Copy the directory that contains the program from
your old computer to the new one. Also, go into the registry using REGEDIT
and export the registry keys associated with Front Page. Then import those
keys on your new computer. If done properly, that should be enough for the
upgrade install program to recognize a prior installation.

Another way, that may be easier, is to use the software migration utility
that Microsoft provides for moving programs and settings from an old
computer to the new one. Unfortunately, I have not had good luck using it,
so you would need to get some input from others if you need help with that
method.

One more option is to use some utility such as Norton Ghost for moving the
program files. I have not done this in the way you want it, so again, you
might get help from others who may have done this.

Peter