Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Leigh Jennings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 21:48:21 +1100
Hi
I have recieved a couple of emails that address this problem, one regarding
the file size to ignore in Eudore (Tools/options/incoming mail/ignore
messages over xx kb.... which was deselected anyway)
The other was to do with the message window height viewable in Eudora
(tools/options/view mail) which I changed from 200 to 500.
Unfortunately neither of these things has made any difference, however as
someone pointed out, the entire message can be viewed by opening the email
in its own window.

At least now I have a work around.  thanks for your suggestions so far.
Leigh

>Recently I have been getting the list with its heading and list of topics
>followed by a message or 2 and the rest are missing!!!!  Has anyone else
>suffered from this?
>
>I posted a query about printing a prn file and was  unable to see the
>
>Please email me directly if you know what is going on with my list, as I
>likely wont be able to read your reply in the list
>[log in to unmask]  Oh my system is Win 98 SE  my mail client is
>Eudora 6 (6.0.1.1 )
>
>Could this be a Eudora problem? however I dont have any problem with a
>yahoo based list that i get.

Leigh Jennings
Hound Heaven Web Design
WEB:             http://www.houndheaven.com.au