Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 15:24:39 -0600
At 03:08 PM 04/29/2000 , you wrote:
>I have two photographs jpg files. I want to combine them into one jpg that
>will appear to the viewer like two pictures side by side. What is the
>easiest way to do this. I have Paint Shop Pro 6.0 and Photoshop 5.5.
>thanks

Either application will do this.  Just open both in the your graphics program,
then open a new image, that is he size you will need for both to exist side
by side, (height of the tallest of the two and the combined width).  Now
just copy each to the clipboard, then paste each image into the new image.
You can adjust them to get them as you like, then crop the combined image
as you desire.

     Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

         The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering the NOSPIN
        File Download CD, Abit's Gentus Linux, Linux Power CD and
          the RedHat Linux CD.  All CDs are provided at COST!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions