Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:58:41 -0600
Actually, both ZA and ZA Pro allow you to control what gains access to
the Internet. Open up the ZA Control center. On the left side is a list
of items. Open the "Program Control" item and you will see a list of
items that can/cannot/ or ask before getting access to the internet.
Very easy to use.

Problem is, most people who have ZA have not dug into it to see all of
its features. I had it for 6 months before I found this!

Jean Bourvic