Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Linda Denny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 11:11:50 -0500
Hi.  I did not get any replies, however, I did
discover what was the problem and I am posting
just in case someone else runs into a similar
issue.

It turns out that the Free Surfer program I am
running to stop pop-up ads was preventing flash
animations from running properly.  I am not sure
whether it is an option that I inadvertently
changed at some point or whether it is a default
option that reset itself due to an update.

Either way, it explains why I suddenly was not
able to open flash player or any sites needing
that feature.  This is not the first time
Free Surfers settings have left me baffled as
to problems on my computer.

Thanks,
Linda Denny

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: