Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2010 20:18:04 -0500
Hi Dottie,
You're welcome.

" I have just one more dumb question."
There are no dumb questions, if you don't know ,but would like to know
about certain things. It's "dumber" not to ask the question. (grin)
Mind you , sometimes you'll get a dumb answer to a valid question.
In general you can trust the ones who give a clear ,detailed and informative
answer.
Stay away from people who post "one-liners" without detail or the ones that
want you to reformat
your drive at the least bit of trouble.

As to the "red border" or the protection mode, just keep it that way.
Just empty the "sandbox" every other day or so.
I doubt that the sites you go to would be "dangerous", but some sites might
inject some unwanted material
so keeping the sandbox active will be a good thing.
I'm not totally familiar with the Avast sandbox ,so don't know if it wipes
out your Bookmarks, but if so,
try to export them before you empty the sandbox. More info would be given in
the Avast program.
BTW, they do have a good forum too, so if you're stuck with a particular
problem concerning Avast,
you could try them as well. Don't forget that since you purchased the
program. you're entitled to support.
Otherwise you could go to the public forums too http://forum.avast.com/

It's always good to get a different perspective ,especially in the case of
specific programs.
Still , feel free to ask on this list as well.

Peter E.