Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Roxanne Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 08:44:35 -0800
But if you *do* go into the CMOS setting and enable the BIOS anti-virus, make
certain you disable it if you ever need to reinstall Windows 95 again.  Windows
95 writes to the hard drive (and the Master Boot Record) in such a way that
many, if not most, BIOS anti-virus checkers detect as virus activity, and your
Win95 installation (or reinstallation) will not be successful.

Roxanne Pierce
R2 Systems, San Diego
mailto:[log in to unmask]