Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Stan Casey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 09:11:10 -0800
When Windows installs a program it puts files in several other folders so
it is very difficult to
move software manually. There are several commercial programs that do a
good job of this.
One is Uninstaller Mover from MicroHelp. This mover is also included with
Partion Magic from
Power Quest. Partition Magic allows you to set up new partitions change
sizes etc. without losing data.
Good luck, Stan