Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dan Shaughnessy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 20:49:37 -0600
This is a bit of a shot in the dark, since I know longer use Nut's and
Bolts, and the problem isn't identical. But I seem to remember that when
I enabled N&B's trashguard? to prevent accidental deleting of files in
DOS--the program moved all of my temporary internet files to the recycle
bin when IE or Netscape purged it's cache.  Perhaps N&B changed a
registry setting when you installed, and is doing the same sort of
thing, only moving the files to the temp folder.  You may want to try
reinstalling and check all of the options to see if something like this
is happening.  Like I said, a real shot in the dark, but it's all I can
think of even remotely resembling this problem

Dan Shaughnessy

Ben Devoid wrote:

> I submitted a post on 12/2/98 on subject "Temp Folder," evidently I did not
> give enough information for suggestions on resolving the problem.
> In the c;/windows/temp, located in Windows Explorer. I continuously get large
> temp files every day, some as large as 30MB over a couple of days it can
> exceed 70MB. I delete the file almost daily. It does not appear to have any
> effect on running any programs. It seem that ever function I do on the
> computer goes into a temp file. The computer was purchased in Aug. 98, with OS
> Windows 98. I don, t believe this was happening at the beginning, but has been
> for some time. I installed Norton Anti Virus at the beginning. Have since
> installed and then removed Civil War Generals 2 Recently installed NetZero an
> ISP, Installed PKWARE unzipping program, Installed and removed Nuts & Bolts,
> Windows 95 version which would not run correctly with Win 98. Specs. that may
> help:
> NEC Ready 9851
> Pentium 2 w/Cyrix 300
> 64MB Ram
> 6.4GB HD
> 32X
> 56Kx2
> Prior to this I was using a NEC with OS Win95, that I did not have this
> situation except that when using Nuts & Bolts all transaction temp files went
> to Trash Bin before deletion. I know this is long winded, but hope it rings a
> bell with someone.

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com