Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 07:32:44 -0600
At 05:40 PM 5/18/99 EDT, you wrote:

I'm running this right now.  I think it is a good cause to contribute all
those otherwise wasted CPU cycles to.  It runs just like any other
screen-saver.
When it is installed, it replaces your existing screen-saver (if any).  If
you wish to change to another screen-saver temporarily, you can still go to
Control Panel, Display, Screen saver and change to whatever screen saver
you want.  Note the SETIi@Home screen saver name so you can change back to
it again.

>SETI@home is a free screensaver program for personal
>computers that will allow people everywhere to join the
>search for extraterrestrial intelligence.  It will be available
>Monday, May 17.
>
>To sign-up, go to The Planetary Society's website at:
>http://planetary.org
>
>If you've already signed up, go to:
>http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu.

Now that the program is released, I do not think it is necessary to go
through the separate sign-up process.  I used a different link to go
directly to the second reference above to sign up and download the program.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html