Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
K Moyers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 03:12:38 -0500
On Sat, 16 Feb 2002 16:27:38 -0500, Gary Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I am running an older P200, 98SE, 128M, 20G HD and when I try to defrag I get the error message 'not enough memory to run defrag'. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have had various defrag out of memory messages and failure to complete
problems using Win-98SE.  I recently found an excellent solution -
it seems that the DEFRAG.exe applet that comes with Win-ME is fully
compatible with Win-98 and runs much faster, AND does not hang, AND
does not use up all of your memory resources!!!

To learn more and get a copy of Win-ME defrag, try this link:
  http://members.cox.net/scotterpops/enhancements/enhancements9c.html

I have one Win-98SE machine that never finished a defrag unless it ran in safe
mode.  Using Win-ME defrag it defraged 4GB in about 20-minutes (it used to
take over an hour in safe mode).

Hope this helps,
--k

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: