Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:57:19 -0700
You can copy the contents of the  "my documents" and "favorites" folders
to one or more floppies or burn them to a CD. Then later copy them to
the folders created by XP. This is assuming that you are changing the OS
on a single computer. If you have one computer with 98 and another with
XP, there are several ways including the foregoing. I would temporarily
remove the hard drive from the 98 computer and attach it as a second
hard drive to the XP computer, copy the folders to the first hard drive
on the XP, and then reinstall the hard drive back in the 98 computer. Of
course if you are going to dispose of the 98 computer, you could install
the second hard drive in the XP computer and use it for data backup.
When using the hard drive as a second drive, the jumpers need to be
changed to have it be a "slave" drive.

Tom Mayer