Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gordon Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 23:09:36 -0700
I am having an error message at every boot of NT4.0 Wkstn SP3
related to my Intellimouse software and I don't know how to fix
it. Message is:

-                                                              -
MSTips Engine Services: Tips.exe - Application Error

The instruction at "0x77f64984" referenced memory at "0x00000000".
The memory could not be "written".
Click on OK to terminate the application.
-                                                              -

I don't know why tips.exe would run; it is not in any of the
startup folders. Intellimouse itself is running fine, & is
fully configurable with its application software.

If  I enter the MSInput directory where it is intalled
& click on tips.exe, the same error message occurs. The
directory is in an application partition, separate from
the NT partition; all partitions are extended, & FAT16.

I am hoping someone can suggest a remedy for this problem.
Thanks.

Gordon Tyler___________________________Department of Psychiatry
out-pt group psychotherapy_______University of Alberta Hospital
[log in to unmask], Alberta, Canada