Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 08:09:00 -0500
Springfield, MA  "Nothing is foolproof because fools are so ingenious"
 ----------
From: Tomez De Silva "Tony"
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] What about Windows Outlook 98?
Date: Wednesday, March 25, 1998 5:02PM

Hello Listmembers:

Has anyone acquired Outlook 98?

I was pondering whether I should download or purchase the CD.  I am
currently running W98b3, K6-233Mhz,64Mb Ram IE4.01.072, MS Ofc 97
Pro,Outlook Express and Outlook 97 is residing on my system.
If anyone has dwnlded or purchased the CD, What is there consensus about
the
program?  Is it worth the dwnld. or the $10.00.?

As always appreciate the input of all the members.

Sincerely,
Tomez De Silva  "TONY"
"Wherever I Go, I will be there!"