Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
George Parmenter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 17:09:13 -0500
Ashok,
I just finished an ordeal with this virus/worm. It is a bad one and I ended
up reformatting and reinstalling Windows. I wish you better luck than myself.
Here is a link to useful information on getting rid of this worm and
replacing damaged files.
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w95.mtx.html
This next link is to the page from which you can download Symantic's tool
for repairing the damage done by the virus.
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w95.mtx.fix.html
This virus blocks access to most antivirus vendors Web sites, including
Symantec's so you may need to download this information and software from
another computer that is not infected. As you proceed with the process of
getting rid of this malady I suggest that at every possible opportunity you
try to back up what is most valuable to you. Also make sure you have a
tested functioning boot disk that allows your computer to access your cd
rom drive from the DOS prompt. Good luck to you.
George

At 07:39 PM 1/6/01 +0530, you wrote:
>PCSOFT Digest - 4 Jan 2001 to 5 Jan 2001 (#2001-6)Hello,
>I am having the W95 MTX virus infection which is automatically sending
>some attachments to all my messages. Please help me to remove the same.
>Regards
>Thanks
>Ashok Bhiman
>
>                          PCSOFT's List Owner's: