Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:10:21 +0100
Hi Larry

The problem lies in file associations:

Explorer>View>Folder options>File types scroll down until you see
Outlook Express Mail Message and you should see that it has been
incorrectly associated with the Excel program for opening .eml e-mails
files.  You have to change the association back to the program MSIMN.EXE
for opening e-mails.

So click on "Outlook Express Mail Message" to highlight it and then
click "Edit" then "Edit" again and in the field "Application Used To
Perform This Action" you must browse for and select the program
MSIMN.EXE.  I have W98 and this is the path shown in this field:

"C:\PROGRAM FILES\OUTLOOK EXPRESS\MSIMN.EXE" /eml:%1

Alternatively, in Explorer you could try locating the file:

C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Comma separated values.eml

It is probably shown with and Excel icon instead of an eml e-mail icon?

Hold down the Shift key and RIGHT click it and a sub menu should appear,
select the option "Open With" and a new window will open listing a
selection of programs.  Scroll down to MSIMN.EXE and select it, then
check the box "Always use this program to open this type of file" and
click OK.

Good luck

David Evans

Hi,

Last week I ask for some help..but no answer.

I have windows 98- HP Pavilion 4550Z.

I was opening an E-mail that has no program, I click
Open With on Excel, and now all my emails open with excel.

It is a mess. I need to reverse that mistake.
What can I do ?

Thank for all your help. Regards.

Larry

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: