Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ken Jobling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 09:34:01 +1000
It appears to be on by default in Netscape 4.5.

Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]> on 03/03/99 10:26:51

Please respond to PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list

To:   [log in to unmask]
cc:    (bcc: Ken Jobling/nrs/au)
Subject:  Re: [PCSOFT] E-mail delivery confirmation using Outlook98

In "newer" NetScapes (at least), the receiving person has to
"set up" to allow this to happen.  And it is not default.
I think that last part means --- lots of luck --  (grin)
           Rick

"Carlos D. Butler" writes:
>        When creating a message, click the "Options" button or select
>"View...Options..." from the menu. In the Message Options dialog,
>check
>"Tell me when this message has been delivered." Click "Close."

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html

      Ken Jobling
      Natural Resource Systems,