Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 10:09:31 -0500
**I have aol im, icq, mIRC, and VET virus scanner all running while this
error occurs.  I recently installed Rainbox Six, and I guess that's **when
all this starting happening. I may try to uninstall it and see how my
computer runs. This error occurs randomly, though, not while **I'm playing
the game. I could be on irc, or using netscape, or typing a paper in MS
Word when the error occurs. Most of the time I'm **not even in my dorm when
it occurs though.  Just a few minutes ago, my mouse froze, and I had to
restart my computer.  After that, I **turned down the hardware acceleration
one notch, and I guess I'll see what happens now.  Thanks for everyone's help!

        Ok, before I went to bed last night, I turned down the hardware
acceleration another notch, so it was at "basic acceleration functions."  I
then closed all internet applications and went to bed.  This morning I woke
up and from my roommate's alarm and noticed that my computer alarm clocks
hadn't gone off.  I looked to my computer and noticed that it was frozen
with a blank screen, so I hit the reset button.  After scandisk found some
errors and fixed it, I restarted windows and just a few minutes ago
uninstalled Rainbow Six.  After the uninstalling procedure, I clicked
"details" to find out what I had to manually remove, and the computer
switched to a blank screen and froze.  No error message is given at all, so
I just reset my computer.  I also installed new drivers last night, which
were updated on 9-30-98.  What could be the problem now?

Thanks for any help!

                                  -----