Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alex Pufhal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 10:36:59 -0700
How do I transfer settings from Outlook to a new
machine.

Specifically, the old machine was an NT4 box running
Outlook 2000, the new machine is Windows 2K Pro with
Outlook XP.

The Import/Export Utility on the NT box fails either
from configuration or just from not being installed.

The *.pst files were saved from the previous machine
but there is no way to get them into the new version
of outlook.

Ideally I need to have the addressbook distributed to
over 50 users when I get done, the question is how?

MKB searches turned up very little useful as did
google searches so I hope someone else has done this
before.

Thank you for your help.

Alex

http://taxes.yahoo.com/